At BM Steels we take data protection seriously; we respect the rights of our customers and recognize the importance of the information we hold about them.
The Company is committed to:
- Any data collected about you is used only so that we can provide a service to you.
- We do not share your data with any other company or individual without your expressed permission.
- We will only store your data for as long as necessary.
- If we have provided a quoting service only we will keep you details for a period of 2 years since our last communication before archiving.
- If we have provided a groundwork or building supply and installation service we will keep your details indefinitely in order to respond to any follow up enquiries you may have.
- If you wish us to destroy your data entirely then please contact us via our email address; firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. All requests will be reviewed on a case by case basis and we will confirm if we can destroy your records.
All information is stored securely and only accessible by authorised users.