BM Steels supply high grade hot or cold rolled steel produced to exact specifications.
Hot Rolled Steel for medium to large projects
Sometimes, size actually is everything! When your project is big, or load bearing, or an unconventional shape, you’ll need hot rolled steel. Its beauty lies in its immense strength, versatility and adaptability.
Typically, hot rolled steel can be used for:
- Large commercial, industrial or agricultural buildings
- Projects where load-bearing requirements are essential
- Unconventional shapes
- Structures with high eave height and wide span
Cold Rolled Steel for lighter projects
Cold rolled steel is the ultimate cost effective material for small to medium sized buildings. It is the perfect solution for fast turnaround projects where the lines are straight and the shapes are reasonably standard. It can be quickly manufactured and delivered, ready for erection. Typically, cold rolled is ideal for:
- Garages and home offices
- Non-load bearing structures
- Small-medium size buildings for agricultural, equestrian and commercial use
BM Steels construct to an exact specification and our buildings are fully compliant to British Standards, accredited to a CE mark. Each structure is engineered and optimised for strength and durability to withstand all seasons.